Laura Pasquini, Ph.D.
laura [dot] pasquini [at] unt [dot] edu
Laura A. Pasquini is a Lecturer with the Department of Learning Technologies in the College of Information at the University of North Texas in Denton, TX. She is also a Researcher with The Digital Learning and Social Media Research Group and Associate Faculty with the Higher Education Administration and Leadership program at Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC. As an early career scholar-practitioner, Dr. Pasquini’s teaching and research explores mentoring experiences, networked practices, online communities of practice, digital professional identity development, and collaborative learning environments for workplace learning and performance. She consults, teaches, and trains with a variety of educational institutions, non-profit organizations, and corporate associations to improve organizational culture, learning design, career planning, and effective teaming practices for blended, online, and face-to-face experiences. More information about her work may be found at: techknowtools.wordpress.com
Paul William Eaton, Ph.D.
pweaton [at] gmail [dot] com
Paul William Eaton is Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership at Sam Houston State University. Paul’s research interests include inquiries into digital technologies in education and human identity-subjectification-becoming; complexity theory’s application to educational research; postqualitative and posthumanist inquiry; and curriculum theorizing-philosophy in the realms of postsecondary education and student affairs. He received his Ph.D. from Louisiana State University in May 2015, his master’s degree from the University of Maryland College Park in 2005, and his bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities in 2002. His blog is located at: http://profpeaton.com.
Our #NetworkedCoP Research Team & Collaborators:
- Abdul B. Abad – Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
- Josie Ahlquist – Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Lesley D’Souza – Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Lisa Endersby – University of Windsor, Windsor, ON, Canada
- Adam Gismondi – Tufts University, Medford, MA, USA
- Jaimie Hoffman – Noodle, New York, NY, USA
- Jeff Jackson – UT School of Medicine at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA
- Katie Linder – Oregon State University Ecampus, Corvallis, OR, USA